Friday, January 14, 2011

Life Time Memories

You may have given up your worldly human form
I understand that is the mortal universal norm
I understand that there are both peace and storm
Your presence was always serene filled with calm

I may not have always agreed with your school of thought
I may not have always understood the lessons you taught
I may have preferred to spend more time in connecting the dots
I really miss your presence when I end up getting caught in a knot

You connect with me regularly in my dreams
You make me realize that life is similar to a stream
You give me insightful messages from a larger realm
Your thought make me feel blessed and gives my days a gleam

It is strange that distance makes us learn lessons at a quicker pace
It is an unknown territory where very few have identified their space
I will forever continue to look for your eternal guidance and grace
I can assure you that I will abide by your values as I seek my path in this maze!

1 comment:

NUBONIHIVE said...

Nicely done!! I like how you established this connection between the self and the memories of self.