Friday, February 18, 2011

Pure Love

The perennial search for pure love makes me sleepless in the night
The never ending search for eternal love gives me periods of fright
The desire remains that you forever remain within my own sight
The mere presence of your self makes my days cheerful and bright

You are like the stars that lightens up the skies for the lonely moon
You are like the flowers that decorates the leaves for the solitary tree
You are like the chirpy waves that brings energy to the deep oceans
You are like the breeze that spreads its aroma and mesmerizes the brain

Your laughter makes me come out of any period of darkness and grief
Your voice makes me feel cared and taken care of howsoever brief
Your touches make me relaxed and completely lose my poise and senses
Your hand movements are so mystical that make me give up any defense

Your words spoken seem like trinkets falling off from the treasure chest
Your gaze from your alluring eyes seems like the crescent moon on the crest
Your lips are so elegant that leaves even the dancing peacocks in a trance
Your legs are so desirable as much as the quench of thirst in a forest dense

The first shower of the rains and the water falls demonstrate its abundant glory
The teasers do not satiate the thirst of those who need to hear the entire story
The hunt for the jewel that will eventually find its place in Nature’s designed ploy
The time has come to claim your rightful place in the crown and be no longer coy!

No comments: