Saturday, May 11, 2013

Birthday Month




It is once again a privilege to live my birthday month
A time that makes me reflect on my personal front
It has been a journey rich with diversity of emotions
A walk through the Universe as it completes its motion

I remember my childhood and the memories flash back
Every moment comes alive as I get surrounded by the pack
The moments of grief makes me accept the frailty of life
The joyful memories trigger a smile as I salute the way of life

I find it difficult to decode the concurrent patterns of complexity & synergy
I find it easier to digest Nature’s visual delight and melody that resonate harmony
I find it shocking to encounter people who make utter misuse of power and money
I connect better with those who live a life filled with humour and taste of honey

I am witness to the fast pace as the years seem to gradually slide away
I am cognizant of the imprints that I will leave behind in the Universal play
I am not aware of the trajectory of my future path nor the collective destiny
I am mindful of the short lived dynamic life changes that classify a mutiny

I thank my circle of family and friends who have stood beside me
I am glad for every experience that has made me wiser with time
I understand and acknowledge that in the end life will finally pause
I pray and sincerely hope that I get to play a part for a better cause!

No comments: