Thursday, May 21, 2015

Awareness



I often introspect and question on how easy is it to live a life of awareness
There seems to be no ready answers in this internal quest for eternal success
I often wonder on the source for wisdom the possibilities that seem endless
The evolution of mankind over the ages has left behind a legacy that is timeless

I often question whose sense of judgment is right – mine or the world
There always comes only one response – Never ever only follow the herd
I often question on the advice given by the world as against my own views
There always comes only one response – The inner conviction will provide the clue

I often question on the reason why my tastes and preference vary from those in my network
There always comes a ready response – Every being is special and a unique piece of artwork
I often question on the reason why some people influence the world more than the other
There always comes a ready response – The passion determines success of advocacy neutral of weather

I often question on what truly matters – decisions made from the head or from the heart
There always comes a ready response – The right actions are never sown from feelings of hurt
I often question on what truly matters – to live a life on individual choices or those of society
There always comes a ready response – The still waters of the ocean never provide any surety

I often question on what are the parameters that helps one determine a life of right conduct
There always comes a ready response – Never get biased since every situation is a unique test
I often question on what is better – live a solitary life discovering self or stay a worldly life
There always comes a ready response – There can be enlightenment even amidst worldly strife


I often question on what are the principles that needs to be respected to live in the Universe
There always comes a ready response – Each composition is an exclusive mix of text and verse
I often question on the fine balance between body, mind and spirit that one seeks to achieve
There always comes a ready response – Live in the present completely and never have a reason to grieve

I often wonder on situations that seem to conflict in my eternal quest to achieve a fine balance
There always comes a ready response – Life is a work of gradual mastery and one needs to get off the fence
I often wonder on my relationships that seem to contradict my own life philosophy
There always comes a ready response – Nurture relationships as a work of art and not like a trophy

I often wonder on the senseless actions undertaken by mankind in its varied form
There always comes a ready response – Mother Nature provides a mix of both sunshine and storm
I often wonder on the purpose of life and the essence of Universal existence
There always comes a ready response – The waves of the ocean can never be captured in one lens

I often wonder on what is more important – To be outspoken or to maintain silence
There always comes a ready response – The Sun, Moon and stars each have their own lens
I often wonder on what is more important – To demonstrate tolerance or exhibit aggression
There always comes a ready response – The volcano remains silent till it triggers an eruption

I often wonder on what is more important – To be peaceful with self or create one’s own identity
There always comes a ready response – Everyone needs to live a life that engages their individuality
I often wonder on what is more important – To live a relaxed life or provide reason for every action
There always comes a ready response – Inner introspection enables one to engage in one’s creation!

To continue..

1 comment:

TheGirlNextDoor aka Kinh said...

Beautiful thoughts woven in exquisite words Dev... Totally resonate with this one!