Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Marriage for the Groom

I am now living a new life,
I am now married and have a wife,
I hope to be away from daily strife,
I do wonder whether it is a double-life

It seems very much a close shave,
I do wonder whether I was really naive
I am now riding a high wave,
I get the feeling that I am now finally brave,

The search for meaning is still on
The ultimate high is yet to be born
I wonder the reason of blowing the horn,
I now realize the essence of rose on top of a thorn,

There are times when I reflect a glow,
There are moments that strike a blow,
There are instances when life seems hollow,
I now realize that the journey is a constant flow.

Life presents a mix of various alloys,
As it leads one steadily into its well designed ploy,
One takes time to play around with the earthly toy
But steadily don't feel coy as we experience the feelings full of joy

The lullaby of the music blows in my ears,
It blows out the fuse of any inherent fears,
There are times when I have a drop of tear,
But the difference is that it is one full of love and cheer!

No comments: