Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Love of Your Life

As the saying goes good things in life always goes around in a pair
Positive vibrations of Love floats about in the air
The emotions charged with sensitivity demonstrate complete care
It is as if one is back to the playful days of running around in a fair

The charm of your eyes lingers and does not seem to let me go
The melody of your voice makes me in no hurry to let go the flow
The touch and feel of your hands is so very stimulating
The fragrance of your presence is by itself captivating

The graceful walk and the poise is so very enchanting
Every step seems part of a dance that puts me in a trance
The desire for something more comes from deep within
Every moment spent with you make me panting for more

The charm of your soulful connection
Is but a small step in the journey of time
The essence of your role in my life
Goes beyond known past number of lives

As the wise men say, let us together pray
For events in life to grace us and peace forever to stay
Let the union always be blessed with wisdom, prosperity and health
For the connection to reflect and respond the true meaning in depth!

1 comment:

Venu Bohini said...

Are you dating someone? Words of love seem to ooze just like that...And why the heck did you not call me on Feb 13th and fill me in with this. I could have recited this to my wife on Valentine's day....She hardly finds me romantic. So maybe, I can use your help to string some words together to express my love to her.....