Sunday, September 14, 2008

Divine Splendor

It was the moment that I was waiting for in months
When I could catch a glimpse of your divine occurrence
The glow on your face, the cute mischievous smiles
The beautiful eyes could attract me from miles

Your charm radiated and magnified your presence
Your calmness did not reflect any hint of pretense
Your trust reflected your inherent innocence
Your exuberance made me want to cast a protective fence

Your could by your touch give complex to the softest of petals
You could by your looks create and make one indulge in desire
You could by your sweet voice inspire one to sing a melody
You could by your magnetic eyes ensure building an instant tie

It did seem a wonder how you managed to keep yourself light
Despite a long journey in flight that kept us wonder about your plight
It was a treat for my sight and I could no longer differentiate day and night
The magnificence of the light made the environment joyful and bright

I long to participate in this dream as it slowly uncovers and unfolds
I understand there will be experiences over which I would have no hold
I believe the unique intensity would gradually take over and enable the mould
As the memories warms up one’s moments on which they have been completely sold!

No comments: