Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Resurrection

It just seemed another of those days when the sun showed its presence in the east
Little was I know that as the day progressed it was to be a key turning point
A time for me to have a re-look at the world as I had evolved over the ages
The time was ripe for me to establish a new direction and move away from mirages

When I wonder about the events in the past many seem a repetition
As I seemed to have got absorbed in the rhythm despite the many distraction
Life had taken me, yet apart in its fold there was an uncertain rectitude
As I wonder how do I pay back at all the beautiful moments of gratitude

As I lived and inhabited the alleys in my attempt to establish some allies
Little was I to know that more often than not, many would yet remember a folly
As the sweet nectar lets go the possessed honey amidst the morning dew
Realization sank in that minority are the wise who seem to live life with a clue

It was one of those moments that seem to be ever waiting at the door
As my eyes closed amidst the memories reliving the old folklore
It was a sudden connect that seemed to reflect and bare it all
It was the moment that I was waiting for when I finally found my call

Life had finally found a purpose, a mission to look forward to
As I finally progressed on to a new journey with a sense of determination anew
A life had resurrected and replayed back the events of the now seemingly distant past
The difference was the future seemed to have found forever a refreshing new cast.

No comments: