Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Journey

I was all set to start my inner journey of exploration on unknown Planet Earth
I was aware of the final outcome beyond the start when I get a suitable berth
I was aware that one day I will need to renounce the external body to return
I was aware that in this journey I will be privy to situations of what I had to learn

As I got ready to start my journey the lord called me to evaluate my state of mind
He wanted to know whether I was glad to leave his abode and freedom from his bind
He wanted to know whether I was sad to leave his abode into a new world alleged unkind
He wanted to know whether I had my heart and mind open with my vision not turned blind

He wanted to know of the path that I would prefer to take as I tread different paths
He wanted to know whether I would take the beaten path or take the road less travelled
He wanted to know about the kind of experiences that I desired to face as I found my way
He wanted to know my grasp on emotions of suffering and pleasure as I indulged in the play

He wanted to know the choices that I would prefer when I experienced varied situations
He wanted to know my point of view on how I would balance indulgence and compassion
He wanted to know my point of view on whether I would be guided by logic or intuition
He wanted to know my point of view on whether I would be a rebel or support regulation

He wanted to know about the key points that motivated me to take up this journey all alone
He wanted to know whether I was aware that should I face challenges I never need to moan
He wanted to know whether I remembered that he had blessed me to find my solution within
He wanted to know whether I remembered that I needed to be peaceful to get out of the spin

He wanted me to appreciate that different situations would need to be handled differently
He wanted me to appreciate that the context needs to be kept in mind to act appropriately
He wanted me to be supportive should I encounter those who seemed to lack comprehension
He wanted me to be tolerant and gain a better insight by actually using my gift of perception

He wanted me to remember that I will create all my experiences during my progression
He wanted me to know that I will attract those situations that will leave its impression
He wanted me to be conscious of what I desire for since every desire will finally find its way
He enlightened me that time was perceived differently and need to be alert to not fall prey

He mentioned to me that he will be always besides me and I just need to willingly reach out
He mentioned that energies were aligned differently and it may take time to find him out
He mentioned that I should never forget my source of origin and make time for meditation
He hinted that as the ultimate medicine that would clear all doubts and provide illumination!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have had elders advising me that this is a journey and we need to go beyond physical and material forms!

All of this world is an illusion. Yet apparently it is our desire to learn from our experiences that creates them! Some of them say it is the Karma Principle at work. We get what we deserve. The other way of looking at is we attract what we want....I say it is two sides of the same coin!

My limited experience in this current form says it is definitely a learning ground. The reason why I say limited is I have read about people telling our soul takes re-birth and never dies. I have also read about people going through past life regression and hyponosis where they are able to recount past lives. Don't know there are so many theories and so many factors at work. Don't know how to decide at this point of time. May be my Karmic energy!

Hope to hear from others on this interesting topic....

Cheers.......Rajesh

NUBONIHIVE said...

Well, the journey has many different people interpret it differently. Whether it's the scientific mind, the religious mind or the spiritual mind; there is a sound basis and reasoning behind each of these interpretations.

Each of us wear different lens to view the journey. The trick and challenge is to be comfortable with the lens you wear and have a healthy and mutual respect for the lenses others wear. In my limited life span and in my limited understanding of the ways the universe functions I found the journey to be more enriching and joyous if you embrace this attitude.

Anonymous said...

Journey may hold different meanings for people basis their experience levels and maturity levels.

For some it may basically mean a travel trip to some destination. For some it may actually mean completion of a cycle begun some time back.

I think what you have tried to convey holds deeper meaning. You have tried to convey the deeper essence of life beyond daily routine.

Only when one truly experiences myriad experiences both happy and not so happy, does one truly understand life completely. Though one may like to say that one need not experience something to draw out the essence of learning, I can atleast vouch from my own experience.

I always used to think that I always was a very good planner, methodical in detail orientation, and tried to be perfect in my orientation. Only when sudden tragedies as also miracles occured that I related to did I begin to largely believe in the divine presence. Till such time, I can be candid, it was belief, but the spirit was lacking, it was external knowledge without coming from the heart.

God bless you, and may your journey be peaceful and cheerful. May you be blessed to be able to help people find their direction in life. As you rightly said, one needs to discover one's god within self!

Best Regards
Sid