Friday, April 16, 2010

The Third Eye Opens

Enough has been read and heard about the power of the Third Eye
So it was an early morning surprise gift that left me on a perennial high
I got up with a message asking me whether I was willing to see things as they are
Notwithstanding the fact that every vision may not be as pleasant when truly bared

The divine hand opened itself out and began its shower of visionary rays
As I opened myself out I lost all sense of myself in the worldly fray
It came as an eye-opener to see things as they actually were
Gone were the wrong notions that I had caught on in the illusory fair

It was initially not very pleasant to see the true side to a person’s story
The sham and facade that they wore was reflective of Nature’s own fury
One may like to believe that as time passes future buries the past
It may come as a surprise to many that the ongoing journey forever lasts

The world at large was not what it reflected from the external glow
Behind the glitter and charm was a darker side that obstructed the natural flow
The energy and vibrations all around seemed so very negative and extremely low
It was not a surprise that they seemed to be left behind tending the earthly plough

It was time to be decisive and examine misgivings and uncover hidden agenda
One had to break loose from the superficial parade and forever break down the soiled veranda
As one exposed self to the dingy and murkier side of reality while dealing with inbuilt vanity
One could count one’s fortune in being blessed and guided to laugh away the Universal frailty!

No comments: